My Family Scrapbook

Friday, November 2, 2012

Trivet - Also From An Ornament Pattern

This is one of my favorites that I have made so far. The pattern came out of a book called "Holiday Ornaments for the Scroll Saw." So you can see where this is going, right? The difference is that I did not make any changes to this pattern. I just made it bigger!

The book is evidently an out of print book. I found the book at my local library but fell in love with the patterns. I did a little research and could find it on Amazon BUT the prices for this out of print book there range from $46 to $225, which I personally think is outrageous but I am sure there are people out there that would pay that if they wanted it bad enough. I took a second route in finding the book and decided to check out eBay. I got it for a mere $9.95 plus $3.95 shipping, which was less than the original price of the book.

Here is the finished trivet:


Like I said this is my favorite to date.

Happy Crafting ! ! !

Brenda

No comments: