My Family Scrapbook

Monday, November 19, 2012

Let It Snow - Snowman Ornaments


I said in my last post that the last two snowflakes would be a hint as to the next post. SNOWMEN!

I have several people on my Christmas List who decorate with or collect snowmen. I can use these as a decoration on a package (as with all of the ornaments that I have made this year)in place of a tag. Since these are thin I can include them in a card that I mail. I can also give these as a gift or as a party favor. The possibilities with the ornaments are endless.

There are hundreds of snowmen patterns out there to purchase or swap if you have a friend who designs patterns.

I love the snowmen because they are a winter decoration and not limited to just Christmas. They can be left out longer than a Santa decoration.





I hope you enjoy decorating for the holidays.

Next post will be more ornaments to celebrate the season!

Happy Crafting ! ! !

Brenda

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your woodwork snowmen and would like to know where to get the patterns,,,

Brenda said...

Most of these patterns are out of Scroll Saw books/magazines that are Fox Publishing. A couple of them were patterns out of other magazines that I altered so that they were the size and shape that I desired.

Brenda said...

Thank you for taking time to look and comment!