My Family Scrapbook

Monday, July 30, 2012

Video For The Book Marks

I have tried several times to complete a how-to video for the magnetic slider book marks.  I am not sure why but when I tape the video and play it back on my computer it is fine BUT when I upload it to You-Tube in order to  share it with all of you it is very jerky.

I have no idea why it is doing this or how to fix it.

I have made other videos and shared them with no problem, just a week ago I made one on making faux chipboard and pop dots and didn't have these issues.

I am putting the video on the back burner and moving on to something else.  I have another book mark to share with you and it will be posted in a few days.

I apologize for promising something that I can't deliver at this time.  When we get the kinks worked out I will try again.

Brenda

No comments: