My Family Scrapbook

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hand-Made Soap Dispenser


Sometimes it is nice to get away from the normal scrapbooking and do a different craft.

For the longest time, I have been admiring the hand-made soap dispensers and wanted to make one of these but didn't know where to start. I found myself searching for a set of good directions. I found those on the Internet through Pinterest.

Then I was on a mission to find a jelly jar or other small canning jar for the project. That mission was completed when I was at our dollar store.

Here is my finished bathroom soap dispenser.

Photobucket

I have to say, that I am very pleased with the finished project and the soap is much cheaper for a refill!

If there is something that you want to make, search the Internet for the directions and give a new craft a try. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Happy Crafting ! ! !

Brenda

1 comment:

Washroom UK said...

thats a nice job you have made there!


------------------

Washroom UK
Washroom Soap Dispensers