My Family Scrapbook

Friday, June 29, 2012

Crocheted Baby Booties for the Triplets

It is TRIPLETS!!!!

There is excitement stirring in our family. My son is an uncle three times over! This is the first time that Phillip is an uncle and wow, his brother-in-law and sister-in-law have been truly blessed. Two boys and one girl join the Perry family.

Kim, my daughter-in-law was wanting to make booties for each baby but she could not find a pattern that she could follow, so I helped her out and made 3 sets of booties.

This pattern was handed down to me by mother. I think she got it out of a 1960's Work Basket Magazine. The pattern is timeless.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The babies have already wore these and I was surprised when they fit. Each baby weighed less than four pounds.

I am happy to report than all of the babies are finally home and doing well.

Happy Crafting ! ! !

Brenda

No comments: