My Family Scrapbook

Friday, June 26, 2009

Crazy For Coupons

When I go to the store I have a list in one hand and coupons in the other. So often I find myself forgetting to use my coupons because I have tucked them in my purse and forget they are there. I am hoping that this project will help me to stop forgetting to use them.

I have created a list pad and coupon caddy all-in-one. The list pad is in the front to write down what I need and from where (I can have several lists going at the same time) and then behind the pad of paper are several hand-made envelopes to keep my coupons in.

Here is the project.

This is the front cover:



The list pad:



And then the envelopes for the coupons:











And to help you make one of these I've even made a video on how to make the envelopes:



I needed to organize so that I could save a little money when I was out shopping and I think that this project solved another problem.

Have fun today and organize and make something that will simplify your life or at least one chore in your life.

Happy Scrappin' ! ! !

Brenda

No comments: